[governance] MAG Selection [URGENT]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:09:11 EST 2012

Dear Carlos,

Yes, as mentioned in my other email, NomCom will publish its report. This
Report refers to the production of the tentative list. I published the list
because I was bombarded with questions by people on who made the list and
hence the publication of the tentative list.

Hope this provides the list with some comfort, that the details will be
made known in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,