[governance] MAG Selection [URGENT]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:28:00 EST 2012

Deal All,

Rest assured that in good time all these questions will be answered as at
the moment, the list of nominees are not final as I am still yet to receive
it in the requisite templates. What was sent to the list was a list of
tentative nominees that the NomCom had selected.

Michael, your nomination was supported by IT for Change

Kind Regards,
Sala