[governance] Day 2 MAG meeting

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Feb 16 05:18:27 EST 2012

This morning, MAG started to duscuss on Main theme, carried on from yesterday.
China proposed to delete "human" in consideration of host country.
Almost all others said leave "human" in. So after 20 min or so, the Chair
agreed to keep "human" in and host country agreed.

Now, it's done.
Internet governance for sustainable human, social and economic development

Now we are discussing around the composition of main sessions.

Brazil (Romlo) specifically mentioned Wolfgang's idea/proposal of having
Internet Principles in the next IGF session, and Bertrand and others
also support the same direction.

Challenge is how and where, and/if, we can put HR as single main
session or merge with other themes.

izumi

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org