[governance] wrap-up meeting today?

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Feb 16 04:24:29 EST 2012

HI those of us in Geneva,

Could we have a wrap-up meeting, say 15 minutes after the MAG meeting
is over, for some 30 minutes or so. The venue could be the cafe.

I know some have dinner or other arrangements in the evenings,
but it would be nice to collect our thoughts on this MAG and also
the way forward, including CSTD IGF WG meeting next week,
and also our strategy for IGF2012, workshop, etc.

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<
                                  Japan