[governance] MAG meeting - just started

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Feb 15 05:12:06 EST 2012

Fouad has brought the issue of CS observers to take the floor at MAG
meeting, and MAG went into closed meeting for about 40 min, and now the verdict:

According the procedure of MAG, in this meeting, discussion mostly
involving MAG members, but we are very thankful to all observers
and your opinion and comments are
decided to give you possibility to provide some comments, and Chairman
will announce - about five minutes for your comment, and after that,
your opinion will be taken back by MAG membesr,
Decisions of MAG members will take them into considerations.

something like that.

izumi

2012/2/15 Avri Doria <avri at acm.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I would think that it is up to our CS MAG reps to bring up the issue of allowing others to speak.
> Or to propose the notion of having some of the MAG candidate from CS take the place of the current MAGots who could not travel to this meeting.
>
> But do we even have any CS MAGots in the room?
> Or are any of our MAGots who could not travel to the meeting on the meeting remotely?
>
> avri
>

> On 15 Feb 2012, at 10:18, Izumi AIZU wrote:
>
>> Chengtai just said, as you can read from script, that this MAG meeting
>> is open to observers, and also added that MAG members who want
>> to take the floor, use their name plates and record their name.
>> No mention about the observer's speaking slot.
>>
>> izumi
>>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

>     http://www.igcaucus.org/

                        >> Izumi Aizu <<