AW: [governance] [] US, UK and Canada refuse to sign UN's internet treaty

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sat Dec 22 21:05:42 EST 2012

That was from the heyday of the ITU actually engaging deeply with civil society and industry for those meetings, under bob shaw.  2005 or 2006 I would say, Claudia has not been in ITU for a very long time.

The use of stakeholders is quite appropriate there, I saw several stakeholders from across the antispam community including civil society at those meetings

--srs (iPad)