[governance] Re: CHANGE in Schedule and Call for Nominees for Election [IGC Coordinator Position] and Election Schedule

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 23:38:51 EST 2012

Dear All,

Thank you for the well wishes that was pouring in with respect to the
Cyclone. I was without electricity for more than 5 days hence being off -
grid but the people of Fiji and the Pacific who were affected are resilient
and restoration efforts are underway.

This is a reminder for Nominations for the IGC coordinator position, that
is those who are interested in standing for elections or in nominating
persons to stand for the elections should submit their Nominations by *4th
January, 2013 at 10pm UTC +12*.

Additional details are listed in my previous email on the matter and is
retained here for your records.

Kind Regards,
Sala