[governance] Clues for WCIT issues and prospects

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Tue Dec 18 10:23:25 EST 2012

Thanks Dominique

for taking us back to some fundamentals that the most of the authors of the posts on this list have either forgotten or even ignored until now. Kave Salamatian has raised the very concrete questions and suggested relevant rationales and solutions. Therefore, my best thanks to him. I'd be happy to exchange some thoughts and reflections with him particularly in the frame of specific African issues.

I'll try to get in touch with both of you by a separate and personal mail.

Best regards

Jean-Louis Fullsack

     governance at lists.igcaucus.org