[governance] UNGA

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Dec 18 06:05:19 EST 2012

I sent the wrong file twice... I shall not multi-task in future.

Thanks  for catching.

Discussed and adopted in New York while WCIT was ongoing in Dubai. The
resolution originally proposed by Algeria on behalf of the G77 and
China.  Contrast in language between WCIT and GA.  The references to
WSIS (ITU resolution pre-Tunis phase, GA much fuller, basically
honest.) etc.

Adam