[governance] Reply to Milton's blog post

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Dec 17 18:30:01 EST 2012

It of course appears to depend on the entitlement of a regime to those rights. At least according to US perception.

The world has recently seen a rather large scale clearout of tinpot dictators .. by the country's own people.  And any sanctions against those countries have been lifted.

As a parallel there was South Africa during the apartheid regime, though their blacklisting wasn't as near total a the one against say Iran or Cuba.

--srs (iPad)