[governance] US Ambassador Kramer's Remarks on the WCIT

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Mon Dec 17 10:18:28 EST 2012

I stand corrected; or rather AT Kearney should correct themselves ; ): "Africa had more than 730m mobile subscriptions, corresponding to a SIM-card penetration rate of more than 65%..."

http://www.gsma.com/publicpolicy/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mea12atkearneyafricapresentation.pdf

But yeah thanks Jean Louis, I should have checked a few more sources...still, the contrast from 5 years ago never mind 10, is striking.

Lee