[governance] Reply to Milton's blog post

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Dec 16 21:38:58 EST 2012

What, in your opinion, is wrong here?  Other than that civil society can't participate on their own of course, to represent their own organization's viewpoint?

If they agree to be part of a USG delegation as subject matter experts, it is in the entire delegation's collective interest not to present mixed messages.

--srs (iPad)