[governance] US Ambassador Kramer's Remarks on the WCIT

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Dec 16 17:32:43 EST 2012

So, by your enclosing those terms in quotes, are we to understand that in your opinion Amb Kramer was being hypocritical?

You might be confusing a hostile response to an overly political debate to trolling by the way. I would invite you to spend a few years on usenet to recognise trolling for what it actually is.  In my case, a response that is not driven by any commercial consideration at all.  Simply an allergic reaction to what I would term "uncivil society"

--srs (iPad)