[governance] Re: Telecom TV on Google and Taxes

riaz.tayob at gmail.com riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:34:47 EST 2012

I did not read it that way... It is a statement about bth substance and description... It fits in with my view that the location of certain views is not politically sound, despite the normative claims made In support of these positions... A more granulated understanding of the role and potential of MSG, including its pitfalls, may not be remiss....

...,...