[governance] The highlights and low points of WCIT

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 05:09:45 EST 2012

Hello Grace,

I'm in the same statement and this raises the worries. Indeed, a treaty
adopted 24 years ago, would it be possible to adapt it within 12 days to
the current context of the evolution of digital technology exponentially!??

I realize that this is still a process that is open and requires several
months of consultations in each geographic region. The political context
has evolved and so alter the geostrategic sphere evident in the world.

It is obvious that things are just starting on RTI.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe