[governance] Call for Volunteers [Post WCIT and Analysis of Outcomes]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 16:08:58 EST 2012

Hi Oksana,

No experience is necessary - just lots of heart and passion. When everyone
combines their skills, things are woven together. It will also be a good
opportunity to expand in perception and understanding for all those
involved which is what always happens as people gather to collaborate.

Warm Regards,
Sala