[governance] REMINDER 2013 Preparations for MAG

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:43:30 EST 2012

Dear All,

We have been receiving feedback on our Preparations for 2013 - this is a
reminder to continue to send your thoughts and views etc . We will
consolidate this information. For those who are interested in volunteering
to help put our submissions together in this regard, please let us know by
replying to this list.

For those who have given their views, thank you and again, I invite you all
to keep the thoughts and discussions coming in.

Kind Regards,
Sala