[governance] Fwd: [ NNSquad ] New York Post: FTC reportedly will find that Google did not violate antitrust laws

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Dec 13 20:57:58 EST 2012

So we seem to have two distinct groups of equally vocal participants here on the list, who agree on some issues and have a broad disagreement on a set of other issues

If this was the WCIT this list would have derailed ages back. That its still going strong is a tribute to the resilience of civil society and the recognition of a rather broad and at times extremely divergent set of views

So Sala, in the interests of brevity, I will agree to disagree with you, and some other colleagues on this list, on this issue

--srs (htc one x)