[governance] Internet humbles UN telecoms agency

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Thu Dec 13 17:53:32 EST 2012

It is a bit premature to draw final conclusions, especially involving such
hyperbole as the quoted article contains. We will see which countries sign
the Final Act in Dubai tomorrow and which do not, and what statements
countries make during the ceremony.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart

Sent from my one of my handheld thingies, please excuse linguistic mangling.