[governance] Internet humbles UN telecoms agency

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:39:39 EST 2012

Besides, it is a great moment to share a recently published paper by Dr.
Panayotis A. *Yannakogeorgos **on INet Governance and National Security. It
is a normative piece asking for the US to unilaterally "regain" control
over Internet Governance. After all, according to his rationale, the US has
been releasing control over the INet for things the ITU and the IGF.
Unfortunately, these sort of agenda influences a lot US foreign and
domestic politics.*

--
Diego R. Canabarro
http://lattes.cnpq.br/4980585945314597