[governance] WCIT melt down

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:59:58 EST 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Oksana Prykhodko <sana.pryhod at gmail.com>wrote:

> Is there the list of votes?

show of hands (paddles)

They are doing first reading now if any are interested, but they don't
appear to be accepting any real changes:

">> CHAIR: Okay. Thank you. We will take note of it. Article 1 approved.
Thank you.
Article 2 in its entirety. Thank you. Approved. Article 3. Perhaps I will
go slower here. 3.1.
Thank you. Approved. 3.2. Approved. Thank you. 3.3. Approved. Thank you.
3.4. Thank
you. Approved.
31A or 3.5, sorry. Approved. Thank you. 3.6. That's CLI. Approved. Thank
you. 3.7.
Approved. Thank you. Now to Article 4 and 4.1. Approved. Thank you. 4.2.
Thank you.
4.3. So I will take A, B, C and D. Approved. Thank you. 4.4. Thank you.
4.5. Thank you.
4.6. Parguay?
>> Parguay: Thank you, Chairman. I don't know if this is the time to make
observations
about the translation because the problem with the Spanish version we have
charges being
translated wrongly. It is expenses currently in the Spanish version. Thank
you.
>> CHAIR: Thank you. I will take note of it. Thank you for bringing it up.
Thank you.
4.6. Agreed. Thank you. 4.7. Agreed. Thank you. Article 5, and 5.1. Agreed.
Thank you.
5.2. Agreed. Thank you. 5.3. Agreed. Thank you. 5.4. Agreed. Thank you.
Article 5A,
the title with the provision. Agreed. Thank you. Article 5B, the title
Egypt.
>> EGYPT: Mr. Chairman, I think the robustness and network should be -- the
R should
be capital and the N should be capital it is a heading. "

--
Cheers,

McTim