[governance] Russia/UAE text is officially introduced

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Tue Dec 11 23:06:22 EST 2012

Hi,

the "compromise" text of 51-E is indeed horrible.

ISOC Mexico has prepared a response, communicated to our national delegation:

http://t.co/GJ2IYggU

Hope you find it of interest. Comments welcome.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org