[governance] Russia/UAE text is officially introduced

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:44:45 EST 2012

McTim referred to the Russia/UAE text as C47. Adam's link to the actual
document introduced (after discussions, perhaps as a compromise) points to
Document  DT/51-‐E  11  December  2012  Original English
 DRAFT INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION REGULATIONS.

There are clever provisions in DT/51 --E. Do these provisions come from or
in any way a reflection of (a part of) the text from C47 ? Or, as Adam
points out, is C 47 ignored?

Sivasubramanian M