[governance] Re: [IRPCoalition] Sovereignty and the Geography of Cyberspace

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:25:37 EST 2012

Norbert,

Thanks for integrating this in your map. Thanks also for the interest in
the videos and transcripts. Here is the information.

The Internet & Jurisdiction Project organized two workshops in Baku.

1) The first one was WS 154 ("*What Frameworks for online cross-border
platforms*?"). the video has been uploaded to Youtube by the secretariat.
You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmlMkIQmMog The
transcript is almost useless in its current form unfortunately and we'll
try to polish it a bit in due time.

Panelists were: Chinmayi Arun (CIS India), Brian Cute (PIR), Lee Hibbard
(CoE), Konstantinos Komaitis (ISOC), Michael Niebel (European Commission)
and Patrick Ryan (Google),

2) The other workshop was WS 171 ("*What is the Geography of Cyberspace*").
The video is not yet online, but the *cleaned transcript is attached*.

Panelists were: Vint Cerf (Google), Wolfgang Kleinwächter (University of
Aarhus), Erika Mann (Facebook), Marietje Schaake (Member, European
Parliament), Vivek Vivekanandan (GIGA).

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")