[governance] WCIT12 update - CS call to activists

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Dec 7 06:22:44 EST 2012

Hi Nnenna,

Can't access the document.  Could you send as an attachment or just
send the text to the list.

Do you know who hacked:  a protest or someone (some govt) wanting to
look like a protest, what better way to justify having the hacked
organization take more responsibility for cyber-security :-)

Best,

Adam