[governance] WCIT12 update - CS call to activists

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 05:54:44 EST 2012

Dear all,

Just a quick update from the CS lunch-meeting:
	* we're finalising the letter to be submitted to the ITU Secretariat about
civil society public comments and participation; if you have comments
please submit them by 15:30 today; refer to this google doc: https://docs.google.com/a/publicknowledge.org/document/d/1b7ljrjIDf_h6nuvUpsm9OqPE6_IlHBMZyJs8g3hFSxk/edit - the time pressure has to do with the formal procedure to submit this;
	* below is the letter we have agreed to disseminate widely that comments on the negative effects of the recent blackout of the ITU website for civil
society who want to follow conference proceedings; we can tweet the
google doc from Nnenna's email or just forward the text;
	* we
(civil society) have been invited to meet with the ITU SG – Harold is
coordinating and will aim to organise something early next week.
Next CS meeting – tentatively at 13:30 for whomever is at the venue tomorrow. Easy to cancel if there's no need for it.

Nnenna  Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications | Technology and Events | for Development
Cote d'Ivoire (+225)| Tel: 225 27144 | Fax  224 26471 |Mob. 07416820
Ghana: +233 249561345| Nigeria: +234 8101887065| http://www.nnenna.org
nnenna at nnenna.org| @nnenna | Skype - nnenna75 | nnennaorg.blogspot.com