[governance] WCIT proposals - new website

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Fri Dec 7 03:41:40 EST 2012

In message <2CC15334-87DE-46A3-A13A-7E79607F9131 at uzh.ch>, at 15:51:01 on
Thu, 6 Dec 2012, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> writes

>> Other issues seem to be dumped it committee sub-groups

That's exactly what was expected. All the real work takes place in such
sub-groups.

>>that aren't  being webcast (at least not today.)

It would be quite a challenge to webcast them, due to the fluid nature
of their scheduling (and often late into the night).

Have they started to schedule any for the weekend yet (the last ITU
conference I went to had subgroups 7 days a week).

>and from which civil society people not on delegations are being blocked or ejected.

That's because only the Plenary sessions are open to observers (of
whatever kind, this isn't about CS as such).
--
Roland Perry