[governance] Forbes Piece on the Google Campaign

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Wed Dec 5 15:05:17 EST 2012

I read who is Jody Westbybefore answering Michaël's post.
But I'm used to comment writings on the basis of what they tell and not
on the basis of who is the author.
I don't like /ad feminam/ arguments ;-)

Yes, In-Q-Tel is another example of US Gov's action in the field of
Internet... I was just writing that to you in another answer to be posted...

@+, Dominique