[governance] info on the 2013 Arab IGF?

andrea andrea00 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 05:01:09 EST 2012

Hello Qusai, hope this message finds you well, I am finalizing a study on
Internet in Iraq and among the recommendation I am stressing the importance
of participating to the global and regional IGFs.

Do you have any early detail on the next Arab IGF, date and place?

Also is it possible to consult the list of participants of the first Arab
IGF, I would be curious to know if Iraqis participated.

Thank you for your help!

Best,

Andrea Beccalli