[governance] Big Porn v. Big Web Ruling Could Spell Trouble for ICANN / was Re: new gTLDs

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:23:25 EDT 2012

Behaviour of EU corporations (and largely US, but subject to correction)
is exempt from competition law... otherwise what they do in agriculture
(exporting famine ofttimes) would be regulated and more people could be
productive as well as have access to food... meanwhile, obesity is an
increasing problem in the north... (and Global North - for what that is
worth)...