[governance] Global governance structure outdated, says India

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Wed Aug 29 09:44:06 EDT 2012

Personnaly, I understood neither US nor China that is supposed to take
the leadership around 2020-30.

Upon a gastronomic point of view, the case is not surely in favor of
McDo ;-)
Sorry, Milton. Just a bad joke: as a cooker, I got the bad habit to
first evaluate a civilization with the taste of its cooking.

@+, Dom