[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Guru गुरु Guru at ITforChange.net
Wed Aug 29 06:55:58 EDT 2012

wonder what the cnn anchor would say on the series of US drone attacks
during the festival of ramadan, a particularly horrible and horrifying act

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/19/us-drone-strikes-kill-pakistan

Guru