[governance] List subscriber options - NOTHING works

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:31:58 EDT 2012

Dear List Managers

I would like to set my list delivery option to "nomail", but ....

On the options on the left, I can see "subscribe", "unsubcribe" and a
few others, but nothing about "subscription options".

Reading the help page, says I must log on. However, I cannot recall my
password and the authentication option does nothing - if you click on
it, it just reloads the page that you are on.

If you try to deliberately login without a password, it should
automatically get you to an error page with help options - it does
not.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Rui

--
Rui Correia

Mobile Number in Namibia +264 81 445 1308
Número de Telemóvel na Namíbia +264 81 445 1308