[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Fri Aug 24 12:53:27 EDT 2012

Le 23/08/12 19:18, JFC Morfin a écrit :
> At 17:13 23/08/2012, Dominique Lacroix wrote:
>> I guess we, in Western countries, are scaring some peoples in the
>> world and losing any moral consideration.
> I am not sure the Assange's case is matter of Internet Governance. I
> only observe that if the Civil Society had spent as much time on the
> DNS RFCs as on the UK Tabloids, the vanity vTLD project would be long
> forgot.
> jfc
My dear friend Jean-François,
I am not sure the RFCs are matters for a CS group.
But I'm sure that understanding what you're telling often would need at
least thrice the time spent on Assange's case ;-)

So I personnaly deal only with what I believe I can understand... At the
moment.

PS. And I believe that this precise knowledge question is an IG stake
that should be discussed by CS groups.

Best,
@+, Dominique

--