[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Thu Aug 23 11:13:36 EDT 2012

Jonathan,
If a civil society group considers changing actions of business and
governements, perhaps it could also consider influencing some British
tabloids?
For example by promoting such values as public decency, or secret
protection for trials about intimate matters?
I guess we, in Western countries, are scaring some peoples in the world
and losing any moral consideration.

Kind regards,

@+, Dominique

--
Dominique Lacroix
Société européenne de l'Internet

Le 23/08/12 16:21, jonathan at jcave.eclipse.co.uk a écrit :
> The British press is uncontrolled and for the health of the polity -
> uncontrollable. It is certainly no tool of the State and as
> contemptuous of government or opposition (depending on which one you
> read) as of Assange.
>
> Surely you are not suggesting prior restraint or censorship?
>
> J.
> Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
> *From: * Riaz K Tayob <riaz.tayob at gmail.com>
> *Sender: * governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org