[governance] People's Daily of China: US must hand over Internet control to the world

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Tue Aug 21 22:57:23 EDT 2012

David,

offlist, as I can't stand it... Elashi was not reeeeeeally abiding by RFC 1591 either, was he?

Alx

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org