[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:17:38 EDT 2012

So where is the concern for the complainants now given the impasse?

And how do you read the former Stockholm Chief District prosecutor
Sven-Erik Alhem views, who testified
<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=P9%2B7mB7zOLDxY7KVO4TsMVpips2qHQK9>
that the decision to extradite Assange is "unreasonable and
unprofessional, as well as unfair and disproportionate."? As he could be
questioned in the UK?