[governance] People's Daily of China: US must hand over Internet control to the world

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Tue Aug 21 08:21:23 EDT 2012

Yes, Adam. We already had that discussion and I pointed the fact that
.iq sunk when the registry manager was put in jail, as it is written in
the IANA Report on Redelegation IANA Report on Redelegation of the .

BUT, that moves the question onto confidence in the US legal system.
Could US invent a pursuit case against someone in the mind to achieve a
political, strategical or military aim?
Neither me nor you would have such an idea, for sure. But we are obliged
to consider that such confidence in US loyalty may not be universal.
That may enlighten a lot of positions.

The question is inside Assange's case also.

@+, Dominique

--
Dominique Lacroix
Société européenne de l'Internet