[governance] Root etc.

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:42:49 EDT 2012

Wolfgang,

Thank you for a very interesting and insightful
comment.  The history of setting the zero
meridian really put this discussion into a useful
perspective.  I appreciate your invoking Kofi
Annan's perspective on this issue.

I would only add that while you are correct that
everything that can be said has probably been
said  --  at least for the present  --  not
everyone has said it yet.  At least several times
over.  :-(

George