[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:52:23 EDT 2012

Precision please. They sent a letter to the Ecuadorian embassy BEFORE
the asylum decision was made and recanted after.

And why should we accept your view that the reaction was what they
intended. From my world view rather , as a country that waged an illegal
war based on lies they thought they could  coerce a small vulnerable
third world country into not granting asylum and continue to reap the
dividends of the soiling of the UN Charter as their oil companies are
doing...

I am not saying this so that we agree, we can simply agree to disagree...