[governance] Julian Assange extradition: Ecuador 'willing to co-operate' with Britain

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Mon Aug 20 08:40:08 EDT 2012

Yes, really simple, unless... the UK announced its stupid intention to
storm the Embassy. Incredible, not even under Pinochet in Chile this was
ever suggested...

BTW, the Swedish gov during the Chile coup in 1973 excelled in its
support of refugees, and Harald Edelstam, the Swedish ambassador at the
time, risked his own life to guarantee safety of hundreds of asylum
seekers. Me and my family probably own our lives to him. The current
Swedish government is a joke in comparison.

--c.a.