[governance] Should Internet based two-sided markers be regulated by countries or govts

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:20:31 EDT 2012

Hi Adam,

I did read this proposal
(http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/w2012/proposals) not only after its
approval but after its submission. I saw a Google policy leader's name
there as well as a google person in remote moderation but its missing
a bit of government representation and it would have been nice to hear
China, India, Brazil or Russia for that matter but that would just be
much wanted desi spice ;o)

On my earlier note, here is a link where a two-sided market trying to
affect policy under the name of devising "innovation" based policies:
http://innovation.gop.pk/
http://pitb.gov.pk/news_july2012_june2013

I have put up requests for funding but nothing complete yet. Ticket?
one should not objectively question the hand that feeds him? ;o)

Best

FoO