[governance] Tangential (On Exceptionalism Wikileaks) America's vassal acts decisively and illegally

Carlos Vera Quintana cveraq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:53:00 EDT 2012

> facing his responsibilities re: the sexual misconduct charges

Do you know that: the misconduct is about not inform both girls he was no using protection in the sexual relation? It's not about other actions from Assange

I wonder how this girls does not were aware of this by themself

This is a very particular case in Sweden   legislation I guess...

Carlos Vera
Enviado desde mi iPhone