[governance] Google Wi-Fi gaffe breached Privacy Act

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 14:52:57 EDT 2012

postponed but may reappear very soon as they are committed to find solution to face the protest and opposition. Google was the major stakeholder to run protesting campaign against SOPA/PIPA .
However, DMCA and OCILLA are intact in accordance with international treaties relating to copyrights.
If we review Google activities and privacy policy; are they compliance with the current International Privacy Legislations?  Privacy Act?