[governance] ITU open's public comment page for WCIT

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Aug 16 10:50:41 EDT 2012

I would be very surprised if they deleted anything other than spam and
obvious abuse. But I understand there is light moderation for that
purpose (they are a UN agency, sex ads and all the rubbish open
comments attract... not good.) Can't imagine anyone being so daft as
to not allow a genuine comment, even if negative.  Not after the fuss
of the past 3/4 months.

Adam