[governance] visas for azerbaijan on arrival

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Aug 14 05:56:17 EDT 2012

Baudouin, Hi.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Baudouin Schombe
<baudouin.schombe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> For countries that have no diplomatic representation, is it possible to have
> the visa on arrival?

Yes, exactly.  If your country does not have and Azerbaijan
embassy/consular office you can get a visa on arrival.

See the link Carlos provided
<http://igf2012.com/?mod=content&sub=bottom&id=116&lang=en> for more
information about the forms you need.

Adam