[governance] Iran's ministries to go offline: phase one of move to intranet society

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:14:41 EDT 2012

Censorship, surveillance, filtering and now limiting complete access to a
global network is all in fear of national security. Subnetworks will still
be penetrate-able because at the end of the day many citizens are not happy
with the regime that is taking decisions on their behalf without referendum
or public consultation.

We will see a reverse and adverse effect sooner or later. Apart from
Stuxnet, Iran continues to fear an Iranian Spring that may stifle the
government.

Fouad Bajwa