[governance] India's communications minister - root server misunderstanding (still...)

Fahd A. Batayneh fahd.batayneh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 07:43:26 EDT 2012

Friends and colleagues, this chain of e-mails has grown to 82 messages so
far (in 6 days time), and the discussions indicate that it will continue as
no one is willing to step down. As Fouad mentioned in one of his e-mails,
it is best to take action rather than discussing issues that in reality
would not change. The current structure of root-servers, US control, why 13
root-server instances, lack of knowledge of politicians.... are issues that
will remain part of our lives for years to come, and they are most probably
their to last.

Fahd