[governance] India's communications minister - root server misunderstanding (still...)

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Aug 2 15:49:54 EDT 2012

Siva wrote

³. Even a pretension to add / relocate one or two servers would lay to rest
most of the criticism about the unilateral control of the root, read
(conveniently by those who archestrate anti-Internet propaganda), unilateral
control of the Internet.²

No it wouldn¹t. Until such time as the US authority to unilaterally give
final approval to changes to the root zone is removed, the criticism will
remain.

Ian Peter