[governance] Global Pharma Calls On ICANN To Act Against Online Counterfeits

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 08:19:08 EDT 2012

Sorry for the Type there and replacing WHO with WIPO but I do see your
point. If you look at the trends in other UN venues this year like
even the UNCTAD, the northern developed country pressure remains
dominant and the Third World remains touchy........but again, ICANN
helping pharma associations has to be the last moot!

-- Fooodafied!